The Granaway is a very charming historic house right on Harbor Rd with 3 comfy guest rooms and a lovely cottage. Each guest room has a small fridg and microwave in addition to TV and AC. Bathrooms need to be updated a bit, but are serviceable. We had the Captain's room which is the smallest room and close to the road, but very comfortable and quiet except for the singing tree frogs at night! Breakfast is served at 9a.m. in a lovely, airy dining room with a beautiful view of the harbor. Carol, the owner, must be master gardener; the gardens are just as charming as the house itself, full of interesting flora which Carol will tell you about if you're interested. Swimming pool is great after a day of sightseeing. 10 minute walk to either the ferry , which runs to Hamilton, or to the bus. We opted for the 3-day transportation pass rather than renting scooters (easy!). Back gate goes to the Belmont golf course and a short 5 minute walk to Blu...an excellent restaurant. Both Carol and Michael are great hosts, and offer helpful suggestions for whatever your interests might be....dining, snorkeling, sailing, history, etc. All in all, a great place for a relaxing getaway with Bermudian charm and hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Granaway Guest House & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish