“Perhaps My Favorite Beach In Bermuda” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Activities: Swimming
Loughborough, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
“Perhaps My Favorite Beach In Bermuda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I feel bad writing about this beach as I loved it and want to keep it a secret. However, Jobson's Cove is not a secret at all, I was just lucky that on the day I visited there was only one other couple there with their daughter, and they left after about half an hour. It was really secluded and then a family of HUGE parrot fish arrived to feed off the rocks. A wonderful evening at the beach ensued. I only wish we could have waited for the sun to set.

Just a warning, if you've got small kids there is a nasty current near the opening out to the open sea. I'm a very competent swimmer and was really struggling not to crash into the rocks when the waves rolled in.

toronto
66 attraction reviews
“It is small but we had one small bay all by ourselves”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We found a small cove and it is so exclusive we felt like we were the only people there. It was so romantic to have lunch and be alone with my husband! we even saw many parrot fish by the rock. and swimming was safe and water was just crystal clear and refreshing
You can also climb up high on the rocks to take in the view. love love the place

Visited December 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
58 attraction reviews
“Nice, Quiet Cove”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Jobson's is to the right of Warwick, and has nice, calmer waters. There was actually more people here than Warwick, but we didn't mind. It's a beautiful spot and I wish we would have had more time to spend here.

Mogadore, Ohio
23 attraction reviews
“Jobsons Cove for hours.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

While in Bermuda Jobsons Cove is in the line up of the beautiful beaches there. Next to awesome Warwick Long Bay..its a small cove with just amazing snorkeling & rock diving & fun! Its got the pink sand and some places really pinkish red! Make the effort & walk down! Explore the caves & rocks! We saw squid,parrot fish,big snails,weird sea bugs & took crackers & fed the fish. Very fun! Take your under water camera!

Sandys Parish, Bermuda
12 attraction reviews
“better than any beach from your dreams”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

When people dream about tropical beaches, I bet their dreams don't get as good as Jobson's Cove. It is encircled by cliffs, and if you are brave enough, you can swim around some of them or climb them for a fantastic view. This special setting makes it always calm inside, even if waves are smashing it on the outside. It is perfect for kids.

Visited August 2012