Just getting back from a beautiful and relaxing vacation in Bermuda and a fantastic 4-night stay at the Kingston House B&B. Harry, Marlie, (and Digby) made us feel at home and helped us navigate the island providing great tips on where to eat, best beaches to visit, and what to see on the island. They really go out of their way to make sure you are having a comfortable stay and having a great time in Bermuda! It's like you're family when you stay with Harry and Marlie. It was great meeting the other guests at the house as well to share experiences and swap stories at breakfast!
We spent 2 days at the beaches and one day touring around the island by bus since it was raining. My best friend who lives in London and I (currently residing in DC) decided to meet up in Bermuda for a girls only/just turned 30 beach trip!
After seeing the winding roads and drivers, we chose not to rent scooters to avoid serious injury! The walk into Hamilton is an easy 10min walk. Having flip flops or walking shoes is recommended since we walked back and forth quite a bit each day.
We went to Elbow Beach and Horseshoe Bay beach and both were amazing. Bluest of blue waters, you can see to the bottom, and perfect (pinkish) sand. A true carribean experience! To get to the beach, we walked into town and then hopped on the bus for a short ride to the beach. The bus seems to be the way most tourists get around. We bought a 3 day bus pass and used it frequently. We also took a taxi occasionally or just walked places.
Recommended Restaurants: Barracuda grill, Bolero, Portofino Italian restaurant, and the Lobster Pot.
Overall, a great vacation and exactly what we were looking for to have a great beach weekend!
- Also Known As:
- Kingston House Hotel
- Kingston House Hotel Hamilton
- Kingston House Bed And Breakfast
- Kingston House B&B Bermuda/Hamilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingston House B&B is conveniently located walking distance to Hamilton and all it's amenities. It has plenty of architectural character and charm as well as the modern conveniences travellers expect in a top hotel. Friendly hosts help you make the most of your time in Bermuda. ... more less