This is long overdue review for such a wonderful place. Marley and Harry are wonderful people with a wealth of knowledge for the island, they are caring and made you feel more than welcome. The breakfasts are wonderful and very healthy!! The location is nice, just a short hike to town--note the roads are narrow so be aware. We are dog lovers so we were so pleased to meet Digby and have him around for holidays. Note to non dog lovers--Digby is never a bother and is not allowed in the house. We met very nice people at the bed and breakfast and enjoyed our get togethers around the breakfast table--Harry roasts awesome coffee.
Kingston B&B is a wonderful house to stay at. You have a common kitchen, with fridge, utensils, glasses etc. Marley is very organized and there is a section in the fridge allocated to each. There is 2 sitting rooms and each individual room is very private. We stayed in the Palmetto Suite for 1 week and could have stayed longer!!!!! The pictures on the website are very accurate --it looks cozy and it is!!!! --If you are like us and do not eat out every meal there are a couple of very good grocery stores in Hamilton that serve very good pre-made salads, sandwiches and hot buffets to put together yourself and bring home to eat at the house or at a park in town.
- Also Known As:
- Kingston House Hotel Hamilton
- Kingston House Hotel
- Kingston House Bed And Breakfast
- Kingston House B&B Bermuda/Hamilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingston House B&B is conveniently located walking distance to Hamilton and all it's amenities. It has plenty of architectural character and charm as well as the modern conveniences travellers expect in a top hotel. Friendly hosts help you make the most of your time in Bermuda. ... more less