Marley and Harry are absolutely the best hosts that one could have, and to have their hospitality in such as beautiful place as the island of Bermuda made this mini-vacation one of our best. Every question we had - answered. Every request we made - met. Every concern we might have had - not a chance to have. We didn't have much time, but the time we had was enjoyable and peaceful. We were in the Frangipani room, which was a nice comfortable room with a queen bed, right off a main area. Once the door was closed, the room was completely blocked from any activity that might have been happening in the house. There are only three rooms, so the guest list is pretty selective, but breakfast can be enjoyed with others in the main dining room where you can hear the gentle sounds of the fountain over the pool (we over slept a bit but didn't miss the great scones and orange ginger jam!) This will definitely be one of the stops we make on our next trip to Bermuda.
- Also Known As:
- Kingston House Hotel
- Kingston House Hotel Hamilton
- Kingston House Bed And Breakfast
- Kingston House B&B Bermuda/Hamilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingston House B&B is conveniently located walking distance to Hamilton and all it's amenities. It has plenty of architectural character and charm as well as the modern conveniences travellers expect in a top hotel. Friendly hosts help you make the most of your time in Bermuda. ... more less