My husband and I just came back from a 4 night stay at the Kingston House and it was wonderful! I usually do not sleep well away from home and the bed in our Jacaranda Room was comfy! We ate a delicious breakfast of scones, jams, yogurt, homemade granolas and breads and fresh fruit every morning. Marlie and Harry were so helpful as to where to go and what to see, and even gave us a ride to the ferry terminal on a rainy morning. The house is so quaint, reminded me of an inn I stayed at in Cape Cod, and Digby the Dog was friendly, greeted me and my husband at breakfast and told me when our food delivery had arrived! The pool was cleaner than any resort and the landscape was a tropical paradise. I do not have enough good words to say about this place and the people. It was very hot and humid this time of year, but the air conditioning in the room was a relief! The whole experience was a treasure, but I hate to give away the secret of this place for fear it will be booked solid if we ever decide to come again. I think it is even better than staying at a big resort because of the care they gave to us. If we come back, it will definately be here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingston House B&B is conveniently located walking distance to Hamilton and all it's amenities. It has plenty of architectural character and charm as well as the modern conveniences travellers expect in a top hotel. Friendly hosts help you make the most of your time in Bermuda. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kingston House Hotel Hamilton
- Kingston House Bed And Breakfast
- Kingston House B&B Bermuda/Hamilton