We stayed there the last two years and are booked again for this May. Looking forward to the upcoming visit. We couldn't have picked a better place to stay. We liked being within a short walk to Hamilton where we could get groceries at a great store that Harry recommended. Also we were within a short walk to ferry boats, parks, restaurants and places of interest. We were able to take buses to St. George and other parts of the island.
Generally the weather is good in May but if there is rain, the Kingston House is a very comfortable place to relax inside.
Harry and Marlie couldn't be better as hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingston House B&B is conveniently located walking distance to Hamilton and all it's amenities. It has plenty of architectural character and charm as well as the modern conveniences travellers expect in a top hotel. Friendly hosts help you make the most of your time in Bermuda. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kingston House Hotel Hamilton
- Kingston House Bed And Breakfast
- Kingston House B&B Bermuda/Hamilton