It was actually two years ago that we visited the Kingston House. We were in the Frangipani room, which had everything you need, and which was very tidy. The room was great for couples! Marlie was unfortunately away, we were feeling sorry we didnt meet her. But Harry treated us as a real king and queen of Bermuda :) We enjoyed the pool and Digby was like the best dog you ever met. Breakfast was terrific, best we had so far at a b&b. Fresh fruit, home made granola, and many more! Harry even brought us with his car to on of our favorite restaurants on the island. The B&B was perfectly located on the island, you only had to do either a small walk or you could take a scooter. Best would be to take a scooter and enjoy the island, bus is also very well arranged on Bermuda. Enjoy, you should go there. Strongly recommend it! We wish to go back there, anytime soon. Kingston is a very special memory for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingston House B&B is conveniently located walking distance to Hamilton and all it's amenities. It has plenty of architectural character and charm as well as the modern conveniences travellers expect in a top hotel. Friendly hosts help you make the most of your time in Bermuda. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kingston House Hotel Hamilton
- Kingston House Bed And Breakfast
- Kingston House B&B Bermuda/Hamilton