My husband and I just returned from 5 nights at KH Bermuda and can't say enough nice things about it. We stayed in Bird of Paradise room and thought it was lovely-bright and cheery with a balcony for sipping coffee in the morning or reading a good book. Marlie and Harry are terrific hosts.Marlie met us on arrival-showed us the property and gave us a Bermuda primer-what to see, how to get there, what to expect.It really helps you decompress quickly so that you can jump into seeing this beautiful island on arrival. Harry gave us a brief tour of downtown via car and gave great suggestions for restaurants to try.We got a bus/ferry pass which was helpful to navigate around the island. We walked from KH to downtown Hamilton usually twice a day and the comments about Pitts Bay Rd are true-you do need to be careful but it is quite doable.My husband and I enjoy B&B's and this one did not disappoint. It felt like we were staying with friends and we got to meet some terrific folks at breakfast too. Shut out to Harry's home roasted coffee and Marlie's homemade granola-both yummy.I would highly recommend the Kingston House, in fact, I have done just that when anyone asks about the trip. Thanks Harry and Marlie! We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingston House B&B is conveniently located walking distance to Hamilton and all it's amenities. It has plenty of architectural character and charm as well as the modern conveniences travellers expect in a top hotel. Friendly hosts help you make the most of your time in Bermuda. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kingston House Hotel Hamilton
- Kingston House Bed And Breakfast
- Kingston House B&B Bermuda/Hamilton