My wife and I spent 6 nights at Kingston house in early October. We stayed in the Bird of Paradise room which we loved and thought was the nicest of the 4 rooms. The balcony catches the evening sun and was a great spot to relax. The pool area was very nice especially when you get back from a long day in the sun. The guests we met were also interesting and friendly. The hosts of this establishment are hard working gracious people. They are VERY helpful to all guests and there are many value added things that they both do on a daily basis. The 5 cent tour to orient new guests, great advice re restaurants and beaches, rides to town, history lessons, transportation guidance, botany, fishing info, the list goes on. It is a seamless experience that does not happen by accident. They know their process and they work it well while working all the hours that God gives them. Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Powell is reason enough to visit Bermuda and if you come, consider a stay at Kingston house. It's a treat. Thank you M&H for sharing your home and yourselves with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingston House B&B is conveniently located walking distance to Hamilton and all it's amenities. It has plenty of architectural character and charm as well as the modern conveniences travellers expect in a top hotel. Friendly hosts help you make the most of your time in Bermuda. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kingston House Hotel Hamilton
- Kingston House Bed And Breakfast
- Kingston House B&B Bermuda/Hamilton