Last year, I stayed at Kingston House B&B as it seemed to afford the best facilities for the best price. This year, I once again chose Kingston House because, frankly, why would I want to stay anywhere else? And next year, when I return, there will be no question about where to stay.
Returning to Kingston House this year felt like returning home, especially as I once again stayed in the Jacaranda Room. Since last year, some improvements have been made, such as a bigger area to prepare food in the Guest Lounge as well as a new, very clever water cooler which extracts water out of the air for either hot or cold drinks. The rooms have also benefited with the replacement of the old tubs with new, modern showers.
What hasn’t changed is the warm, friendly welcome you will receive from Harry and Marlie (and Digby, the resident dog), the wealth of knowledge about the island they are eager to share with their guests around the breakfast table, the delicious options available for breakfast (including superb home-roasted coffee), the offer of rides into the City of Hamilton, availability of beach towels and mats and the knowledge that the hosts want you to truly experience the Bermuda they are proud to call home.
You can stay at any hotel to experience the beauty of Bermuda but to really get a sense of what makes it such a magical island, stay at Kingston House Bed & Breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Kingston House Hotel
- Kingston House Hotel Hamilton
- Kingston House Bed And Breakfast
- Kingston House B&B Bermuda/Hamilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingston House B&B is conveniently located walking distance to Hamilton and all it's amenities. It has plenty of architectural character and charm as well as the modern conveniences travellers expect in a top hotel. Friendly hosts help you make the most of your time in Bermuda. ... more less