“Great service, fun place, fair prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dove Canyon, California, United States
“Great service, fun place, fair prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

After a long work day, a business associate and I managed to walk by Flanagan's, even though we were looking for it. So, we did the unlikely, actually asked for directions. Once we made our way up the stairs, we were greeted by a very friendly reception person. It was crowded, we had no reservations, but she found a table for us. Mike, our waiter was very helpful and friendly. My associate had a salad with shrimp on it and really liked it. I went with the chicken curry (pub style). It was good - I ordered medium hot - it seemed mild to me, but I eat raw Serrano peppers. They have Kilkenny's on draft! Don't miss Flanagan's.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Port Stanley, Ontario, Canada
“Good food with a great view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

The food was good, the wait-staff was very attentive, and the view of Hamilton Harbour was breathtaking. My only complaint (and it's not really a complaint, but more of a comment) is that it's up a dark flight of stairs, and it's really hard to see them when you have come right in from the bright sun.

Visited June 2014
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Good food at reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

This is a place you MUST visit for food, drinks and ambiance. If you sit at the bar the bartenders make you feel welcome, especially if you're alone, wait staff are very friendly and knowledgeable, the patio allows you to get a comfortable view of Front Street while you relax and enjoy the beautiful ocean breeze.
Ps. Did I say the food is great? Perfect for anytime of day.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Swarthmore, Pennsylvania
“Great views and food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

The staff was friendly and helpful, the views from the balcony were fabulous and the food was fresh and delicious.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“First night in Bermuda dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We stopped here per our hotels recommendation. The place has a beautiful view and nice staff and did I mention great drinks and pub food. I believe I had a chicken philly sanwich witj fries. The dessert however was unforgettable. Strawberry shortcake, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.