“Wish I could rate it higher” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 24 Activities in Hamilton
Saunderstown, Rhode Island
11 attraction reviews
“Wish I could rate it higher”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The stairs down to the beach are absolutely beautiful - has seaglass pieces set into the concrete.

However wayyyy to many pieces have been taken recently, I was hoping to see a place covered in sea glass where I had to watch where I was walking. Unfortunately I saw a beach with more sea glass than normal distributed on it, but not what i was hoping.

People - only grab a piece or two, you DO NOT NEED TEN HANDFULS, leave some for the rest of us to see the beauty of the beach

Visited April 2013

New Castle, Delaware
7 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Glass”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We went to Sea Glass Beach in Nov 2012. Luckily we were the only ones there. It was very peaceful . Listening to the waves on the glass was so relaxing. The water and glass were beautiful.
We brought back only a few pieces of glass as a souvenir. I had never seen sea glass before and did not know what to expect. I am glad we decided to go. It was worth the trip. The sea glass was unusual and the water was gorgeous.

Visited November 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
66 attraction reviews
“Fun but a trial to find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

It's a great place to find sea glass and lots of it. Signs ask you not to take any, but just about everyone does. From Kings Wharf it's a long walk. Taking a us, if you have a daily pass is good because you can take it to the closest stop and then try to figure out to get there.

Visited April 2013
Calgary
5 attraction reviews
“Glass glass and more glass”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Well, I think I figured out where Bermudians recycle all the glass bottles........LOL. Wasn't much to see or do when we were there, but could have been the time of year. Is there glass all over the beach? You bet! Is any of it really old? I doubt it. My sister was happy though. She got some beach glass.

Visited February 2013
Worcester MA
14 attraction reviews
“Sea glass paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This place is a sea glass collectors paradise! We took the bus and got off at the closest stop.... a short walk behind some houses and we found the "secret stairs" to get down to this spot. It was great! I found all sorts of colors and shapes of beautiful glass.... just be sure to wear shoes!