“Great Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Paget Parish, Bermuda
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

My husband and I met friends at Bermuda Bistro for drinks and we enjoyed it so much we made it a weekly event. The food is fantastic and atmosphere great!

• Visited March 2012

74% Recommend
Haddam, Connecticut
“Excellent food, great drink, great atmosphere and GREAT prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a cruise to Bermuda and had the pleasure of dining at Bermuda Bistro @ the Beach. I had the fish sandwich and my husband had a burger. Delicious food, great drinks and a fun atmosphere. Best of all, the prices can be beat. Rick does an awesome job as does all of his employees. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2012
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“awesome food ...fun times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

have been to Bermuda a number of times over the years and it will never be the same unless i eat and drink at the Bistro at least 2 of the 5 days i am there .. friendly and always willing to give the customer that little extra , same staff for years which tells me that the leadership of the company is great ,if in "Bermy " be sure to check out the Bstro on Front st .. Tim

• Visited June 2012
Norristown, Pennsylvania
“Good eats”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Casual restaurant with good food options. I had the lamb burger (which was good, but on the small side) and sweet potato fries (which were REALLY good). It was a relaxing evening people watching if you sit outside.

Visited July 2012
Northeast Pennsylvania
“Not the best service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Ate here on 05/30/2012. The food I must say was very good. The waitress however was not. We were seated and waited quite awhile for waitress to come over to our table. We gave her our appetizer order of nachos with the beef. She never asked about drinks. Ten minutes passed we flagged her down and gave her our drink order. Nachos came out BEFORE we got our drinks and they were just nacho chips with cheese!!! Nothing else! No beef, no lettuce, nothing. Waitress goes oh...ok..I will get you some beef. Then manager sees my husband is not happy and comes over to our table. My husband proceeds to tell him about nachos. Keep in mind NO drinks as of yet!! Manager takes nachos and goes to kitchen and has them prepared the way one would expect them to be prepared. He brings them back to table a few minutes later. Still no drinks!!! Finally drinks arrive then out comes our meal. Hamburgers were very good. Disappointed that we had to give a 18% tip as it is included in your bill no matter what kind of service one receives. Manager also should have done more but whatever. Over and done with and will eat elsewhere next time. For spending $105.00 on early dinner for three one would expect better service.

• Visited May 2012