“A Bermuda must for many reasons” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Ferries/ Boats
Attraction Details
Leesburg, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“A Bermuda must for many reasons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

It's been over a year we took this tour and was just going over the pictures again and it reminded me to review this awesome tour so anyone visiting Bermuda won't miss it.

Why I think this is a must is because it covers so many things that caters to almost all category of people. Island tour and it's history narration by the energetic guide that should be of interest to the wise people, amazing snorkel location for the adventure seekers, lovely glass bottom boat for kids excitement, a visit to a cool boat wreck for kids, feeding the fish that makes old people feel young and excited again, nice drinks, and view of amazing island and crystal blue waters for the romantic vacationers, and best of all the location it stops for snorkeling.

The location it stops for snorkeling is too good to be believed. This tour is worth just to be able to spend time there. It stops in water close to few isolated rock islands where water is shallow with smooth sand underneath so kids and non-swimmers can enjoy the cool waters while the rest can swim to nice reef nearby to view amazing underwater life. The tour provides floating noodles which is great fun and provides safety for kids and non-swimmers. They also provide very good quality snorkel gear unlike more other snorkel tours that provide cheap $10 gear.

This tour has repeat value just for the location it stops for snorkeling and it includes decent drinks and good snorkel gear.

Visited May 2012
BdaTurtle, Manager at Bermuda Reef Explorer, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted that you enjoyed the time you spent with us. We try and please all ages on our tour and your review sums it up so well. I do hope that should you visit Bermuda again you will look us up.

Wareham, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
“SURPRISE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had no intention of going down in the water!!! i DON'T LIKE THE WATER OVER MY HEAD.! But some fat guy laughed at me and then he couldn't do it! Well, of course I tried~~I did it! I'm so glad I did!! Unbelievably the trip of a lifetime! DO IT!

Visited May 2012
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Bermuda Beaches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Bermuda is unique compared to the other caribbean islands. The friendliest island by far. I have been to all the south caribbean islands and Bermuda is the best for many reasons. All the beaches are amazing and the locals are the friendliest you will find on any island. St. Lucia, St. Marteen, Antigua and St. Thomas are very close second, third and so on in their respective order.
I highly recommend renting scooters on islands. You can see so much more and it's a blast riding. You really feel more like one with the islands.

Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
“Bermuda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The reefs are spectacular, I took a deep sea dive with a heavy open bottomed helmet, it was a tad scary! I prefer to scuba dive or snorkel by far! Horse shoe bay is the best beach having pink sands... loved it so much went back as part of our honeymoon package! Highly recommend!

Visited February 2012
Kensington, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Wonderful relaxing afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We were fortunate enough to find Mike and Angelo during our one week trip to Bermuda. We phoned to make reservations and set up our day. We went to see a ship wreck, turtles (lucky enough to see 5 that day), lots of fish and the other family we were with went snorkling. We learned alot about the local eco-systems, economy, customs etc. from Mike and Angelo. It was like we were out for the day with a couple of old friends.

We would certainly recommend this excursion and will happily book again if we are lucky enough to return!

Cathy & Marshall