“I need the recipe!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Hamilton in Bermuda’s most unique park setting, the Lemon Tree Café boasts an impressive menu of café classics and hot daily specials inspired by dishes from around the world.Don't feel like eating, come and relax in our tranquil outdoor space at the Tiki Bar where we serve ice cold beers, drinks and wines from around the world!Winner of Best of Bermuda Best Take-Out Deli 2010 & 2011 and Happiest Happy Hour 2008 & 2010!
River Ridge, Louisiana
“I need the recipe!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

After hiking a bit of the Railway trail and busing it back to Hamilton, we found heaven when we stumbled into this place. My husband was happy with his BBQ style chicken. I was enamored with my dish. So much so, that I now want to find a recipe to make this at home. The salmon was cooked and topped with a citrus-y relish and served with rice and a mix of steamed vegetable. The best salmon I've had. Ever.

Visited May 2011

Bermuda
“Great lunch -- but in Hamilton, not Hamilton Parish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

I like this place for lunch, especially as it is only open for lunch! It has consistently good $10 or $11 lunches. It has daily specials (usually a fish dish, a meat dish and a sandwich) as well as a regular assortment of ciabattas, meat pies, wraps etc. Outdoor seating only. (It also has an afterwork drinks special on Friday evenings, but there's no food then.)

PS: Dear Tripadvisor, this restaurant should be in Hamilton, Bermuda, not Hamilton Parish, Bermuda.

Visited April 2011
NY
“Lemon Tree Cafe, Hamilton, Bermuda”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2009

Took a Princess cruise that stopped for a day in Royal Dockyard and we took the bus to Horseshoe Bay, then into Hamilton. We stumbled upon a small cafe with a "tiki bar" on Queen Street - the Lemon Tree Cafe. It's operated by a young couple and the husband took our sandwich orders, while the wife runs the outside bar. We had a panini and a wrap; both were delicious and reasonably priced (for a tourist destination like Hamilton). The bar area outside is adjacent to a park and it was a lovely place to have lunch and a few Rum Swizzles. Great service, convenient location.... would definitely recommend. I'm going to Bermuda again in six months and am looking forward to returning to the Lemon Tree Cafe.