The Royal Palms Hotel in Bermuda is gorgeous - a boutique hotel consisting of two traditional buildings set on spacious, landscaped grounds. In Dec, it was decorated in the finest Christmas tradition.
Our spacious room/mini suite consisted of a king size bed, writing desk, flat screen TV, wi-fi, lounge chair, and mini-kitchen. The outdoor balcony had 2 chaise lounge and an umbrella table with four chairs. In Dec, it was still warm enough to enjoy the balcony several times.
The staff could not have been better. House keeping was meticulous. One of the grounds staff was kind enough to take me around the magnificent gardens as he explained each plant, shrub, and tree. The breakfast bar was set up each morning in a beautiful room with a marvelous tiled floor and garden views on three sides. Computer facilities were available. Nightly wine tastings were enjoyed by hotel guests.
Ascot's Restaurant, for five star dining, is located at the Royal Palms. We savored every bite on three occasions during our eight day stay. There is also another casual restaurant that we didn't discover until our last day. We never gave it a try.
For us, the location was ideal. It was a short walk into the center of Hamilton with easy access to restaurants, shopping, the ferry, and the bus station.
We didn't want a cruise. We didn't want the Princess. We found the Royal Palms Hotel. We had Christmas in Paradise. The Royal Palms did not disappoint us in any way!
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palms Hamilton
- Hotel Royal Palms
- Royal Palms Hotel Bermuda
- Royal Palms Hotel Bermuda/Hamilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Royal Palms Hotel, situated on a tree-lined lane near Hamilton, offers the best of Bermudian hospitality. This quintessential boutique hotel boasts a blend of Colonial and Bermudian architecture in a tranquil garden setting with coral-coloured walls, white shutters and a colonial wraparound porch with comfortable chairs for relaxing.You are graciously welcomed to one of two pink, 19th century manor houses, which are nestled in lush gardens where you may enjoy the sun from lawn chairs or take a dip in the secluded pool. Each of our 32 non smoking rooms is unique, with the same attention to detail extended to each one.Our friendly and professional staff take pleasure in providing personal service from restaurant reservations, to planning your day, to introductions at Bermuda’s world class golf courses. Just ten minutes from the nearest beach, Royal Palms is the perfect central location to access any island spot! Royal Palms is also home to one of the islands best fine dining restaurants, Ascots. There is also the more casual dining option of Just 24 serving dinner on Ascots enclosed patio in a lovely garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Venere and Otel so you can book your Royal Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.