“A taste of Paradise” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Farnham, United Kingdom
“A taste of Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I treated ourselves to a mini break to Bermuda (our first trip) this February and stayed in the Rosedon. What a wonderful retreat from the world , the staff were so lovely and friendly and nothing was too much trouble ( including storing my husbands travel bike!) The rooms were well appointed and there was nothing that they had missed out on providing , even an umbrella in the wardrobe. The breakfasts were amazing and delivered to a location of your choice within 5 mins of ordering. There was also a sumptious afternon tea at 4pm just when you need a pick me up after a day of sight seeing. There is also an honesty bar where you could help yourself to drinks or snacks. The Rosedon occupies a fantastic location in Hamilton and everything was accessible by foot. We will definitely stay there again

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
TinyBermuda, General Manager at Rosedon Hotel, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for this wonderful review! We are thrilled that your visit with us was full of positive experiences. Our staff truly are a huge part of our success. They make the great breakfasts, afternoon tea and warm spirit of the hotel happen!
We look forward to welcoming you back one day.

Muriel Richardson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Because I have friends in Bermuda, there has never been a need for a hotel. They wanted to feel like they were on holiday also, so this time we chose a hotel. Absolutely wonderful!! On a scale of 1-10 this hotel gets a 10. Out of all my travels, this was hands down the BEST staff Ive ever encountered. Rooms are large! Breakfast was delivered to place of choice...room, pool, or front porch within minutes. Daily afternoon tea. Very relaxing and would definitey stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over the pool
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
We are so glad you and your Bermuda friends decided to stay at Rosedon this visit. You now have new friends in us!
We are thrilled that your new Bermuda experience was a great one.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Woodbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Negative 2 temperatures in New England and needed to get away. Do not know why I never went to Bermuda before, living so close. Booked the "first time staying special" for $219 a night and got the most bang for the buck I have ever had for a $219 last minute hotel.

Service was a 10, friendliness was an 11, weather was better than forecasted. The breakfast delivered to your room, pool or front porch (included) is a real plus. Jut pick up the phone and a delicious meal is delivered within minutes, a big advantage on an island where meals are a big additional expense.

Large rooms, they all seem to be good, would highly recommend.

Room Tip: They seem to all be good.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
I am thrilled to learn that your last minute plans landed you at Rosedon! So happy that you enjoyed the many offerings!
You are right, you are too close to not have been to Bermuda before.
Now that you have discovered us, we look forward to many more visits. After all it is just one and a half hours away.

Thanks for this review. Can't wait to welcome you back.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This hotel was just as wonderful as I had read about for years. The staff was welcoming and we were even given a upgrade on our room which was lovely. It over looked the heated pool which I used several times in December. I really got spoiled having breakfast delivered to my room within 5 minutes of ordering it. The afternoon tea was a treat and we looked forward to exchanging travel stories and talking about our love for Bermuda with other guests. There were many people who were repeat guests and I can understand why. Unfortunately, we missed the swizzle party and the New Years day lunch given at the hotel. The location is fantastic being in Hamilton. I would gladly return to the Rosedon.

Room Tip: If you are too tired to go out for dinner you can order a nice light meal and have it brought to you...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for this great review! So happy to hear you enjoyed the many services we offer. Sorry you missed our Swizzle party. That too is another opportunity to meet and share with our many wonderful guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back one day.

Tomball, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

It was a business trip. The Rosedon was recommended by my client which is actually surprising because it is a little expensive. Tea time was very nice. You could have breakfast in your room or by the pool. If I ever go back to Bermuda I would not consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
TinyBermuda, General Manager at Rosedon Hotel, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you for this excellent review! We are sure glad your client choose us for your stay during your business trip.

We hope you do return to Bermuda as we would love to welcome you back.

Potomac, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I have returned to Rosedon at least seven times and each time it is like a homecoming. Tremendous staff, great location, wonderful rooms (all visits), beautiful gardens. It is just a wonderful place to unwind from the hectic pace we have in Maryland.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellenet
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
TinyBermuda, General Manager at Rosedon Hotel, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Thank you for this awesome review! To have returned seven times speaks volumes of your loyalty to us. We are thrilled that you have consistently found us to be excellent.

All of us look forward to welcoming you back for your eight visit!

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I just had the pleasure of spending a week at the Rosedon Hotel in Hamilton. The hotel is just about everything you would want in Bermudea... From the moment that I arrived, I felt very welcome as the staff seems is very friendly and they go above and beyond to make you feel like one of the family.

I had a Royal room, which was quite spacious and comfortable. The room featured all of the modern conveniences that I expect when I travel.. Sadly I spent more time in the room than I would have liked, as I was a bit under the weather during the week. The staff came through and made sure that I was as comfortable as possible.

Breakfast is included with the room rate and may be delivered to your room or even the pool. Everyday they have a breakfast special, but it appeared that they would pretty much make me whatever I wanted for breakfast.

They have an afternoon tea which featured some light sandwiches. I could not get enough of those little egg sandwiches!

The location seems pretty central to business district. I was able to walk to a couple of restaurants and there seemed to be shopping nearby as well.

If you do not want to go out for dinner, they have a very light meal offering that can be delivered to your room. Sadly I missed the swizzle party:( I will have to catch that one next trip.

I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
TinyBermuda, General Manager at Rosedon Hotel, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you for this wonderful review. It was certainly our pleasure to have you vacation with us. So sorry that you were not feeling well the whole trip. But happy to learn our staff went out of their way to ensure you had all you needed and were comfortable.
We have the Swizzle Party every Tuesday night all year. We even have it on Xmas Day this year. So whenever you get to return be sure to include a Tuesday night.

All of us look forward to welcoming you back.

Muriel Richardson

Been to Rosedon Hotel? Share your experiences!