Bermuda Aquarium, Natural History Museum & Zoo
$56*
and up
Half-Day St George's Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #7 of 24 Activities in Hamilton
Type: Natural history museums, Nature & Parks, Outdoor Activities, Zoos & Aquariums, Museums
Activities: Viewing wildlife
More attraction details
Owner description: Seals, turtles, fish, monkeys, birds, and the first living coral reef exhibit in the world: this complex offers a fairly complete survey of the natural wonders found in the Caribbean.
Calgary
5 attraction reviews
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

For a small island it was a very impressive set up! From the aquarium to all the different parts, and looked like all the animals were well taken care of.

Visited February 2013

Loughborough, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
“Rainy Day Activity”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went on a rainy day when the beach was a no go. Good mix of covered and non covered parts to the zoo. Reasonably priced, and was nice to put a name to some of the fish I had seen in the sea. You can also get really close to the animals in some of the exhibits.

Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“A pleasant little gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I had read about the aquarium in the guide books, and had been told by our hotel manager at Tucker’s Point that it was a recommended feat. Of course, whenever you’re traveling, your first priority does not exactly shout “aquarium!” (unless you have small children in tow). I had saved it for our very last day, thinking that if the weather didn’t hold up, it would be something good to do indoors (though be warned, much of the zoo is actually outdoors).
Suffice to say, it was a lovely treat – and by far exceeded all of my expectations. I would definitely recommend going if you’re on the island. You won’t be disappointed! Having been to plenty of zoos around the world (New Zealand, Belize, St. Martin), I would say this one’s a charmer. I love that some of the animals (tortoise, ibis, peacocks, etc), just wander around freely and you’re almost interacting with them as you go (something you wouldn’t see in the states). I also loved the fact that we got to see some animals (lemurs, tree-kangaroos, Galapagos turtles), that we wouldn’t normally get to see. For more photos and info, you can visit my lifestyle & travel website: http://www.rockshic.com/my-blog/bermuda/

Visited February 2013
Sevastopol, Ukraine
7 attraction reviews
“Tiny and nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

If you spoiled with zoo and aquariums u will not like this one. But it is nice, has lovely expositions, and awesome views of the bay.

Manchester, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“good day out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

there was just me and my husband that went here and had a fantastic day , we got very close up to animals , it was a good reasonble price day out if you have children its well worth the visit

Visited January 2013