We have visited Bermuda numerous times and stayed at a variety of hotels on the island. We chose this hotel due to its central location...my husband had some business meetings. The weather is inconsistent in February so it is nice to be within walking distance of stores and restaurants. We took advantage of the hotel's free ferry to its sister hotel, the Fairmont Southampton, on the other side of the island, to walk the famous Horseshoe Bay beach. If the weather was better this resort would be more conducive to fun in the sun.
Every staff member at the hotel that we encountered was welcoming, polite and helpful. Our room was not too big - another comfortable chair in the room would have been nice. I was surprised that we did not receive turndown service - I thought this was something we might expect at a Fairmont hotel? We were put in a recently renovated wing (Bermudian) that was quite a walk from the front of the hotel. Close to the saltwater pool. The fitness room was well equipped.
The hotel does offer a shuttle service to and from the airport for only US$10 per person. A quick and easy way to go. Book ahead.
Overall we enjoyed our stay and would return if there for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the stunning blue waters of the breathtaking harbor, The Fairmont Hamilton Princess hotel offers everything you could possibly need to make your vacation a truly memorable experience. Our stunning Bermuda resort is steps from Downtown Hamilton and conveniently located near shopping boutiques, restaurants and nightlife.The Hotel offers both a Saltwater and a Freshwater pool, a complimentary ferry over to our private Fairmont Beach Club in Southampton.The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda hotel features well-appointed guest rooms, many with harbour views, private balconies and marble bathrooms. For unsurpassed luxury and service reserve a room on Fairmont Gold, a luxury lifestyle offering that pampers guests with its dedicated concierge, complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapés served daily in a private lounge.For business or special events, groups of all sizes can enjoy the resort's multiple indoor and outdoor venues—30,000-square-feet of elegant reception areas and meeting rooms providing picturesque backdrops for unique gatherings, corporate functions and tropical weddings.Conveniently located in the mid-Atlantic, less than a two-hour flight from most east coast gateways, Bermuda is perfect for getaways year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fairmont Hamilton Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel Hamilton
- Hamilton Fairmont
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda