Stayed here off-season late December through New Year's and early January, and as a result, the Fairmount Gold concierge not there, though the space was. First room assigned had a huge cracked sink, but the young and very accommodating staff moved us to a huge suite on one of the Fairmount Gold floors! Stunning! Then, no hot water, and though it took a few days to get that sorted out, the staff went out of their way to try to assist and should be commended for composure and excellent follow-up on what could have been a situation that could have ruined our vacation. The facility is very nice with two swimming pools, an excellent fitness facility and it is very close to the heart of Hamilton so getting around was very easy. If you want your toes in the sand, take the free ferry to the sister hotel, the Fairmount Southampton Princess and bask on the beach there as well as access those hotel facilities and charge things to your Hamilton Princess room!
Cannot say enough about the great staff, from the bellmen who knew your name after day one and were ever present at the doors to assist, get taxis, provide tips or just a warm greeting and smile to the reception staff and managers to the Heritage Court service staff to the wonderful and attentive housekeeping staff. Room service was always much quicker than stated. The in-house spa was, unfortunately, VERY pricey, so we did not avail ourselves of any of those services.
My companion got ill while there (not from food or anything!), and a call to the front desk got us a return call from a physician on call to the hotel who was willing to make a "house" call in the hotel or just call in a prescription. And all in just a few minutes and late at night!!
We thoroughly enjoyed the proximity to the city, restaurants and transportation that the hotel afforded us. Would we stay there again? Absolutely. For an off-season stay, it was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the stunning blue waters of the breathtaking harbor, The Fairmont Hamilton Princess hotel offers everything you could possibly need to make your vacation a truly memorable experience. Our stunning Bermuda resort is steps from Downtown Hamilton and conveniently located near shopping boutiques, restaurants and nightlife.The Hotel offers both a Saltwater and a Freshwater pool, a complimentary ferry over to our private Fairmont Beach Club in Southampton.The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda hotel features well-appointed guest rooms, many with harbour views, private balconies and marble bathrooms. For unsurpassed luxury and service reserve a room on Fairmont Gold, a luxury lifestyle offering that pampers guests with its dedicated concierge, complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapés served daily in a private lounge.For business or special events, groups of all sizes can enjoy the resort's multiple indoor and outdoor venues—30,000-square-feet of elegant reception areas and meeting rooms providing picturesque backdrops for unique gatherings, corporate functions and tropical weddings.Conveniently located in the mid-Atlantic, less than a two-hour flight from most east coast gateways, Bermuda is perfect for getaways year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Escapio, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Hamilton Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel Hamilton
- Hamilton Fairmont
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda