We stayed at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess on 11/28. It was our first trip to Bermuda, and we were very excited. Our room was at the Bermudiana House, and supposed to have either harbor view or bay view, instead our room was located behind the elevator shaft and facing hotel courtyard. The room description was deceiving, and we had to change the room to across the hall way. Because we have a 2 year old child, it wasn't easy to move!! For the price we booked at, the room should have been better than that "noisy & no-view" room. Other than this disappointment, we liked the hotel. Location is great, and we enjoyed walking around the town of Hamilton. Because this hotel is used for business a lot, we felt attention from the hotel to a small family like us was somewhat minimum. We liked the hotel facility such as ferry service to the sister property the Fairmont Southampton. It was also very nice to walk around the hotel - they had a great Koi pond which our child enjoyed a lot. We don't mind staying here again, however we'll probably book the gold level next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the stunning blue waters of the breathtaking harbor, The Fairmont Hamilton Princess hotel offers everything you could possibly need to make your vacation a truly memorable experience. Our stunning Bermuda resort is steps from Downtown Hamilton and conveniently located near shopping boutiques, restaurants and nightlife.The Hotel offers both a Saltwater and a Freshwater pool, a complimentary ferry over to our private Fairmont Beach Club in Southampton.The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda hotel features well-appointed guest rooms, many with harbour views, private balconies and marble bathrooms. For unsurpassed luxury and service reserve a room on Fairmont Gold, a luxury lifestyle offering that pampers guests with its dedicated concierge, complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapés served daily in a private lounge.For business or special events, groups of all sizes can enjoy the resort's multiple indoor and outdoor venues—30,000-square-feet of elegant reception areas and meeting rooms providing picturesque backdrops for unique gatherings, corporate functions and tropical weddings.Conveniently located in the mid-Atlantic, less than a two-hour flight from most east coast gateways, Bermuda is perfect for getaways year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Hamilton Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel Hamilton
- Hamilton Fairmont
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda