Very pretty hotel in a great location, if you are looking to stay in Hamilton, where there is much to do. This was a girl’s trip and we had a great time despite the horrid weather. You have to book a Gold room. It is well worth the extra cost and the food presentations are lovely and quite bountiful. We were able to fill up at breakfast and then just snack throughout the day until we went out at night in town for dinner. So many fine restaurants to choose from in Hamilton. And yes, a little pricey, but we live in NY and are used to this. The food is top quality. The food and drinks in the hotel bar were good as well and the atmosphere was lively. The service in the Gold Lounge was fabulous as well and the concierge lined up all our dinner reservations quite efficiently.
I did check out a basic room in the old wing when I was there, and I was not impressed. It felt like a cheap motel. I would not be happy paying $300 a night for that. If you can’t afford the Gold, upgrade to a room in the newer wing. It is well worth it.
All in all, Bermuda was great as a weekend get-away. Great food, very nice hotel with great service and very safe feeling even late at night. The nightlife is decent too and there are cute International men there. Always a plus! I will be going back when it warms up again and will hopefully have better weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the stunning blue waters of the breathtaking harbor, The Fairmont Hamilton Princess hotel offers everything you could possibly need to make your vacation a truly memorable experience. Our stunning Bermuda resort is steps from Downtown Hamilton and conveniently located near shopping boutiques, restaurants and nightlife.The Hotel offers both a Saltwater and a Freshwater pool, a complimentary ferry over to our private Fairmont Beach Club in Southampton.The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda hotel features well-appointed guest rooms, many with harbour views, private balconies and marble bathrooms. For unsurpassed luxury and service reserve a room on Fairmont Gold, a luxury lifestyle offering that pampers guests with its dedicated concierge, complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapés served daily in a private lounge.For business or special events, groups of all sizes can enjoy the resort's multiple indoor and outdoor venues—30,000-square-feet of elegant reception areas and meeting rooms providing picturesque backdrops for unique gatherings, corporate functions and tropical weddings.Conveniently located in the mid-Atlantic, less than a two-hour flight from most east coast gateways, Bermuda is perfect for getaways year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fairmont Hamilton Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel Hamilton
- Hamilton Fairmont
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda