We stayed two nights at this Fairmont before moving to the sister hotel in Southampton. The Southampton was a better place for our purposes, but the Hamilton hotel has definite positives.
For anyone doing business in Bermuda this would be an ideal location as you can easily walk downtown. That is an advantage for meals as well.
We had to wait over an hour for our room but were pleasantly surprised with the lovely ocean front suite. All the usual top level Fairmont amenities were there.
We enjoyed sitting at both pools and the heated pool was welcome, as the weather was not overly warm.
We had tea in the casual restaurant, which was quite pleasant, but a bit overpriced. We ate one meal at Harley's as it was closed for supper the second night. The food was fine. We were unsure why they would close the only nice restaurant on a holiday weekend when the hotel was full.
Overall, it was a standard hotel but nothing really special. The Southampton however, was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the stunning blue waters of the breathtaking harbor, The Fairmont Hamilton Princess hotel offers everything you could possibly need to make your vacation a truly memorable experience. Our stunning Bermuda resort is steps from Downtown Hamilton and conveniently located near shopping boutiques, restaurants and nightlife.The Hotel also offers both a Saltwater and a Freshwater pool. The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda hotel features well-appointed guest rooms, many with harbour views, private balconies and marble bathrooms. For unsurpassed luxury and service reserve a room on Fairmont Gold, a luxury lifestyle offering that pampers guests with its dedicated concierge, complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapes served daily in a private lounge. For business or special events, groups of all sizes can enjoy the resort's multiple indoor and outdoor venues-30,000-square-feet of elegant reception areas and meeting rooms providing picturesque backdrops for unique gatherings, corporate functions and tropical weddings. Conveniently located in the mid-Atlantic, less than a two-hour flight from most east coast gateways, Bermuda is perfect for getaways year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Hamilton Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel Hamilton
- Hamilton Fairmont
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda