This was our 3rd stay at the Hamilton Princess over the last few years. This time, we had the pleasure of meeting Kerrie the concierge shortly after we checked in. She really made the difference in this vacation for us: from a hand written invitation to the Friday night sunset cruise on the M/V Venetian, to meeting the Governor of Bermuda at the hotel gallery, to inviting us to help clean, measure, and weigh the green sea turtles at the Bermuda Aquarium - she was absolutely fantastic and a major asset to the hotel. We had more Bermudian adventures in four short days then we have on any previous visit to the island.
Unfortunately, the afternoon before we were to leave, we learned that we couldn't get back to the States for at least 3 days due to Hurricane Sandy; which was good and bad. I know you're thinking "boohoo trapped in paradise" but it wasn't all fun and games. We had to book 2 more nights at the hotel which we hadn't budgeted for. Thankfully the Fairmont worked with us and many other couples in the same situation to ensure a fair rate for our "extended stay". They certainly didn't have to do this but really displayed great customer service and concern during this emotional time for those of us from the east coast.
We’ll be back!
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel Hamilton
- Fairmont Hamilton
- Fairmont Hamilton Princess
- Hamilton Fairmont
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the stunning blue waters of the breathtaking harbor, The Fairmont Hamilton Princess hotel offers everything you could possibly need to make your vacation a truly memorable experience. Our stunning Bermuda resort is steps from Downtown Hamilton and conveniently located near shopping boutiques, restaurants and nightlife.The Hotel offers both a Saltwater and a Freshwater pool, a complimentary ferry over to our private Fairmont Beach Club in Southampton.The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda hotel features well-appointed guest rooms, many with harbour views, private balconies and marble bathrooms. For unsurpassed luxury and service reserve a room on Fairmont Gold, a luxury lifestyle offering that pampers guests with its dedicated concierge, complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapés served daily in a private lounge.For business or special events, groups of all sizes can enjoy the resort's multiple indoor and outdoor venues—30,000-square-feet of elegant reception areas and meeting rooms providing picturesque backdrops for unique gatherings, corporate functions and tropical weddings.Conveniently located in the mid-Atlantic, less than a two-hour flight from most east coast gateways, Bermuda is perfect for getaways year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your The Fairmont Hamilton Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.