This was our 3rd stay at the Hamilton Princess over the last few years. This time, we had the pleasure of meeting Kerrie the concierge shortly after we checked in. She really made the difference in this vacation for us: from a hand written invitation to the Friday night sunset cruise on the M/V Venetian, to meeting the Governor of Bermuda at the hotel gallery, to inviting us to help clean, measure, and weigh the green sea turtles at the Bermuda Aquarium - she was absolutely fantastic and a major asset to the hotel. We had more Bermudian adventures in four short days then we have on any previous visit to the island.
Unfortunately, the afternoon before we were to leave, we learned that we couldn't get back to the States for at least 3 days due to Hurricane Sandy; which was good and bad. I know you're thinking "boohoo trapped in paradise" but it wasn't all fun and games. We had to book 2 more nights at the hotel which we hadn't budgeted for. Thankfully the Fairmont worked with us and many other couples in the same situation to ensure a fair rate for our "extended stay". They certainly didn't have to do this but really displayed great customer service and concern during this emotional time for those of us from the east coast.
We’ll be back!
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel Hamilton
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel
- Fairmont Hamilton
- Fairmont Hamilton Princess
- Hamilton Fairmont
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Hamilton Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.