The bloom is off the rose, but this place is great for the location. The staff is excellent - very friendly but unobtrusive. Every time we returned from a walk, we were greeted with "welcome home" and it was most definitely genuine. The rooms are fine - yes a bit outdated, but quite serviceable. I've been told that some local business folks just bought the place. Maybe some upgrades will be in the works. Didn't eat there except for the buffet breakfast which was excellent. Not a lot to do there, but we didn't care since we spent most of our time downtown eating and drinking. We never had a bad meal - out favorites were flanigans, hog penny and the pickled onion. The fish chowder at hog penny is to die for.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel Hamilton
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel
- Fairmont Hamilton
- Fairmont Hamilton Princess
- Hamilton Fairmont
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Hamilton Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.