We have stayed at other hotels, with private beaches, but we ended up taking taxis in town all the time to catch the ferry, shop, or have dinner. Eventually, we decided to stay in town and it really works much better for us. This hotel is beautiful and so well maintained inside and out. The staff is absolutely wonderful and friendly and professional. We easily walk to the ferry, the shops downtown, and many great restaurants. If you want the beach or golf, the hotel has a private ferry which you can take to their sister property Fairmont Southampton (no charge). So you have e best of both worlds!! We have booked suites and they are very spacious and roomy and we always find the furniture comfortable. We like the gold level with the concierge service. You can have a light breakfast, tea, or light snacks around five and a late night glass of wine. There is a very nice pool and the grounds are exceptional. We like a room with a balcony, so we can sit with a glass of wine and look at the harbor. On the fourth of July, we could see the fireworks from downtown.The service, the property and the location...we keep coming back and we are never disappointed. To be realistic , if you have children who want to be on the beach every day, you might do better at the Southampton property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the stunning blue waters of the breathtaking harbor, The Fairmont Hamilton Princess hotel offers everything you could possibly need to make your vacation a truly memorable experience. Our stunning Bermuda resort is steps from Downtown Hamilton and conveniently located near shopping boutiques, restaurants and nightlife.The Hotel offers both a Saltwater and a Freshwater pool, a complimentary ferry over to our private Fairmont Beach Club in Southampton.The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda hotel features well-appointed guest rooms, many with harbour views, private balconies and marble bathrooms. For unsurpassed luxury and service reserve a room on Fairmont Gold, a luxury lifestyle offering that pampers guests with its dedicated concierge, complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapés served daily in a private lounge.For business or special events, groups of all sizes can enjoy the resort's multiple indoor and outdoor venues—30,000-square-feet of elegant reception areas and meeting rooms providing picturesque backdrops for unique gatherings, corporate functions and tropical weddings.Conveniently located in the mid-Atlantic, less than a two-hour flight from most east coast gateways, Bermuda is perfect for getaways year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fairmont Hamilton Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel Hamilton
- Hamilton Fairmont
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Bermuda