My husband and I spent 10 days at the Fairmont for our Honeymoon. Overall, our stay was good, but not worth $399 a night, nor is it a 4 star when it comes to service.
The grounds are beautiful, we had a great view, room was decent- no complaints there, but the front desk staff and housekeeping need a lot of work. We found 2 cockroaches in our room- which may be due to the fact that the housekeeping staff leaves empty glasses/dishes in the hallway...for days. On more than two occasions the housekeeping staff neglected to replenish the towels in the room, which I discovered while getting out of the shower.
The room service arrived ice cold.
On a positive note the High Tea is not to be missed. The Bar is a fun time- The staff at the bar, Lee especially was wonderful. I would recommend the hotel for a short stay and for $199 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the stunning blue waters of the breathtaking harbor, Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, a Fairmont Managed Hotel, offers everything you could possibly need to make your vacation a truly memorable experience. Our stunning Bermuda resort is steps from Downtown Hamilton and conveniently located near shopping boutiques, restaurants, exciting nightlife, and a twenty minute shuttle ride to the new private Princess Beach Club on South Beaches.The Hotel also offers both a Saltwater and a Freshwater pool. Hamilton Princess & Beach Club features well-appointed guest rooms, many with harbour views, private balconies and marble bathrooms. For unsurpassed luxury and service reserve a room on Fairmont Gold, a luxury lifestyle offering that pampers guests with its dedicated concierge, complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapes served daily in a private lounge. For business or special events, groups of all sizes can enjoy the resort's multiple indoor and outdoor venues-30,000-square-feet of elegant reception areas and meeting rooms providing picturesque backdrops for unique gatherings, corporate functions and tropical weddings. Conveniently located in the mid-Atlantic, less than a two-hour flight from most east coast gateways, Bermuda is perfect for getaways year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, a Fairmont Managed Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel Hamilton
- Hamilton Fairmont
- Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, a Fairmont Managed Hotel Bermuda