“A MUST for Sushi Lovers” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 85 Restaurants in Hamilton
Good for: Doing business, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Hamilton, Bermuda
“A MUST for Sushi Lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have been here many times and NEVER had a bad meal / experience. Excellent food and a MUST for Sushi Lovers...

The outside terrace is right next to the water and just a great spot to relax and enjoy a good dinner with family and friends.

The Sushi bar is spectacular and and offers a very affordable Happy Hour at 5pm.

Service is always very friendly, happy and attentive. They truly do a good job at the Harbourfront.

One of Bermuda finest and not to be missed. I will come back for sure.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Hamilton, Bermuda
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is a really nice restaurant that is built right at the waters edge and has a GREAT view of the scenic Hamilton Harbour. We were able to watch an amazing sunset while enjoying a great meal. There are a mix of food choices but the cuisine is mainly European and there is a amazing sushi bar. The staff are VERY helpful and friendly.
There is outside seating which is nice - but book ahead so you wont be disappointed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Spanish Point
“Terrific sushi, staff and harbour views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We have eaten at Harbourfront a number of times and thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The staff are very friendly and attentive. The sushi chef modified a particular roll for me which was great The new patio area is comfortable and a nice way to finish off the meal with an after dinner drink with views of the harbour We would definitely recommend Harbourfront..

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
“Worst Dining Experience EVER (DO NOT GO THERE)”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I went to Harbourfront expecting a nice meal. My wife and I have visited Bermuda before and loved it. But this restaurant left a bad taste in my mouth both literally and figuratively. I ordered the Filet Mignon and I have had better steaks at Longhorn's or even Outback. My wife had the sushi and said it was ok. The service was terrible. Took 2 hours for the entire meal. Waited for 15 minutes for drinks and another 15 for bread. I have worked in the food industry before and know how tough it can get. The check included 17% gratuity and I would normally leave extra, which I did in this case .25 cents to show my displeasure. Please do yourself a favor and NEVER eat here. I cannot stress this enough. I hope this place goes out of business.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“The only disappointment during our visit.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

The service was good yet somewhat patronizing. The food was average at best. The cost of a basic three course meal for two was excessive. Future visits to beautiful Bermuda will not include dinner at Harbourfront.

• Visited May 2013