“Great food and cocktails” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 81 Restaurants in Hamilton
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great food and cocktails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had been in Hamilton and went here for lunch. Staff were lovely we had an excellent waiter. It looks like it is popular with the business community as most of the other diners were in business attire. I had a peach mojito which was so refreshing. We sat inside as it is on the main road and although you look out onto the harbour I think it would be noisy sitting outside. The food was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and would have loved to have gone back on another day but unfortunately we didn't have time. Would highly recommend.

Visited April 2014

Edmonton, Canada
“A memorable evening.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

This was a wonderful old world restaurant with gourmet quality meals. A little on the pricey side but well worth it. Service was impecable and it made a special occasion even more special.

Visited March 2014
“Good Vibe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

This was a hip lounge after hours with a crowd ranging from 18-55. The music was upbeat, the bartenders were friendly and the drinks were exotic and delicious! We did not eat here but wished we did!

Visited March 2014
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Cheese cake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I realized P o C , had some staff changing , but without anything to comment the cheese cake is still the best!
We went with my friends for a glass of wine and some desserts , but all of us ended to order cheesecake.
The place is busy , everyone seemed to be enjoy the time in PoC.
All in all it's a good place , seams to be a little fancy and price even for Bermuda

Hamilton, Bermuda
“Never again!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner on March 17th never experienced something like that before dont get me wrong the food was great but the service... asked lemon for the water, butter for the bread still waiting for it. Ordered some white wine the ice bucket was on the other side of the restaurant we had to do what we could to get the attention of any waiters to get our glasses refilled. At the end when we got the check we told the waiter we didn't want to pay the gratuities for such a bad service he charged the card the full amount we had to ask for the manager to explain to him he walked away in the middle of the conversation the rudest person ever. He came back with a new card slip for the amount without the gratuities I asked him my refund slip he told me "I don't have it" I called the bank to make sure I am not getting charged twice. Never going back ever!!!

• Visited March 2014