Four of us came here thru RCI right after my nursing school graduation. It looks just like the pictures. Before we even went into the room, we were so impressed by Dee Dee at the front desk who is so down to earth and genuinely nice. Because this vacation was during the month of December, the resort was somewhat empty, Dee Dee upgraded us to a two bedroom which was awesome! The scooter rental place is right on the right on the resort.... YOU MUST RENT A SCOTER! We had a blast "exploring"! The weather was sunny but somewhat cold, so not swimming for us. This was my second trip to Bermuda with the first one on a cruise ship. I like flying in and staying more than cruising.
Because EVERYTHING is so expensiive in Bermuda, we ate in most days with a fully stocked kitchen. But we would often head down to Wahoo's for drinks. (have the cappuccino martini) And say hi to the guys for us! Bartender and his brother, usually there most nights.
The resort is beautiful! I have no reservations about saying... stay there. But... lock up your scooter, and don't forget to take the key in with you. Ours got stolen... which is not uncommon, and you quickly understand why insurance is not optional. It's an island, it'll turn up!
- Also Known As:
- The St. George`s Club Hotel
- The St. George`s Club Hotel St. George
- St Georges Club Bermuda
- St George Club Bermuda
- St Georges Club
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the World Heritage Site of the old town harbour is The St. George’s Club. An enclave of vacation/ownership cottages, The Club boasts three swimming pools, three tennis courts (two with lighting), fitness centre and scooter rental. We have two restaurants on property Griffin's Bistro and Bar in the main Clubhouse and five (5) minutes away on the across the bordering golf course is our secluded beach facility The Beach House, our restaurant and bar which boasts a great menu and good wine with one of the best views of the sunset on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The St. George's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.