“Wow! The best snorkel trip we ever took!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Bailey's Bay
3 attraction reviews
“Wow! The best snorkel trip we ever took!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Thank you, Sonny! Do you remember me? My fiance and I went out with you last summer from dockyard in Bermuda. You took us out to the reefs offshore and told us where to swim. Man. It was great! I have some friends coming on a cruise ship next year and I have already told them to check you out! I told them, "Don't be surprised if you find him hanging out at the Bonefish sometime!" ;) I will add a couple of pics from the trip below so that people can see how beautiful it was! Sonny even lent me an underwater camera so I could stick my SD card in and take it out when leaving!!! Thank you and I hope to be down there to do it with you again sometime!

Visited July 2012

New York City, New York
“Sonny's + Bermuda = Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Even though Sonny did not have enough folks for an outing on the last day of our vacation, he made an exception and took my wife and I out to the shipwrecks. Sonny was wonderful, polite, and efficient; we both felt safe while snorkeling. Sonny was full of stories that kept us entertained the whole trip. One of the more memorable experiences for us both!

Visited September 2012
Snowville, New Hampshire
“Snorkel Bermuda with Sonny's Shipwreck Snorkeling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We are just back from a fantastic trip to Bermuda. Our best adventure was a shipwreck snorkeling trip with Sonny, owner of Sonny's Shipwreck Snorkeling! We highly recommend Sonny; not only did we have a great adventure, but we learned a lot about Bermuda's history along the way! Thanks Sonny!

Visited November 2012
Richmond, VA
3 attraction reviews
“Snorkeling Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My friend and I came to Bermuda for a wedding and stayed a couple extra days and wanted to go snorkeling. We were told we could snorkel from any of the bays so we tried that first and did not really see anything. We call Sonny and booked a trip with him the next day. Due to the weather we did the inshore snorkeling. I had never been snorkeling before and his instructions were good enough for me. We saw fish and coral and Sonny provided us with history of Bermuda. We had a great time and would come back to snorkel with Sonny again!

Visited November 2012
Essex
“Sonny's Snorkels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Visited Bermuda in August and wanted to do some snorkelling. Sonny's snorkels is primarily over the shipwrecks. Unfortunately, the weather didn't hold up for that so Sonny took us to another spot for some basic snorkelling. In terms of the set-up, I would say Sonny's snorkels is great. He's easy-going, knowledgable and he has a smaller boat which caters for a more intimate and friendly experience. If that's something that works for you, then this is the man to go to. The only thing I would say with Sonny is that there is an expectation that you can swim and keep yourself afloat over the snorkelling period. The reason is that he doesn't provide life-jackets as some snorkel operators do. It wasn't a problem for me, but I can see it being an issue if you can't swim or have very young kids. In terms of the particular snorkelling location we were taken to, comparing it to other snorkelling spots I've been to across the world, I didn't really think it was that good. Of course, what I'd really wanted was the shipwrecks, but that wasn't possible on this ocassion. On the whole, I would defintely use Sonny again if I went back to Bermuda.

Visited August 2012