“One of the best days of my life!!” 5 of 5 stars

441-236-2200
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Glass Bottom Sightseeing tours and private Snorkeling Charters with Captain Tony on 'Coral Reefer', Bermuda's smallest Glass Bottom Boat! Bigger doesn't always mean better! On a smaller boat you get closer, see more and learn more in a far more personalized atmosphere. We also offer Bermuda's biggest self-drive motor BOAT RENTALS for those seeking independence. 23ft Beachcats (with stereo & onboard toilet) and 17ft Boston Whalers. All boats equipped with cell phones and more.NOTICE TO CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS WITH RESERVATIONS WITH US OR ANY TOUR BOAT OPERATOR - Your personal cell phones may not work reliably for receiving incoming local calls in the event we need to contact you. To avoid wasted time during your vacation, PLEASE ensure that you contact us before departing from your ship to confirm that there have been no changes to your reservation for reasons beyond our control such as, but not limited to, weather. There are pay phones situated in the ship and ferry terminals.
Patchogue, New York
“One of the best days of my life!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Ok. I called Tony about a month before going on our cruise. He was a happy fella and very honest with me about the whole rental process. After arriving in Bermuda, I contacted Tony like he asked me to. I met him at Front st and I was worried we wouldn't find him easily. Low and behold the red canopy top stuck right out. We met Tony and he explained about the boat, the maps and the water. He gave us HOT spots as well as helpful hints.Tony was eager to answer any questions we had and really has the experience to give us the correct answers. Before we set sail he escorted us to a supermarket to get food for our long day. We fed fish, saw a ship wreck and even saw a few turtles. While out at sea we found a few quaint spots to anchor and swim. These were some of the best times on my whole cruise. Ya know the magical moments that were shared. I was traveling with six others. The kids (5 of them) were 18-21. It's not always easy to entertain young people. They were exceptionally excited and absolutely loved it. We weren't sure if we were going the right way on our way to return the pontoon so we called him on the cell phone he provided. That was another plus. He answered quickly and was very helpful and navigated us back with ease. Returning the 23 ft Pontoon was simple. One of my boys needed to use the on board bathroom thank god that was available. Tony gave us shopping advice as well as a great place locally to eat. Hey if you are going on a cruise ship, look at the prices of an excursion and the amount of time then come back to Aquatic Bermuda. The price was right and the amount of hours was splendid. If you need snorkeling equipment let Tony know ahead of time so he can bring it when he comes. We recommend it to all families. It was a memorable day and enjoyed by all!!

Visited August 2014

Bermuda
“Beach Cat 8 Person Boar Rental”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Today on August 17th 2014 we had a great experience on a Beach Cat Pontoon Boat. We saw turtles, fed fish, saw a shipwreck went for a swim and travelled down the coast of Bermuda…the boat was a great size and very user friendly. With 2 families including 4 young children it was an excellent way to see the island. Highly recommend it to all visiting!

Visited August 2014
3 attraction reviews
“Tony does it again !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Revisited Bermuda again and went out with Captain Tony - had another brilliant day out.
Tony took us to places new and old (two of our party grew up in Bermuda) but always made it fresh and enjoyable. Tony showed an impressive knowledge of the flora and fauna and history of Bermuda.
Tony helped mKe our holiday memorable

Montreal, Canada
“Best way to visit Bermuda via Boat only”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Had an amazing vacation day with Captain Tony. Tony is very friendly and managed amazing to our family and friends of 2 kids between 8 to 10 year old, 2 adults and 5 senior persons at average age of 70. Tony even spoke French with our kids during the whole day. Tony did everything in his power to help us to have the great day. Tony gave us a lot of loaves of bread so we could feed the fish at shipwreck spots. He taught us how to "bucket fish" (Tony said that was able to catch some fish last week) but nice try next time. We docked the boat at the secluded King's point for snorkeling and swimming. Tony took us the Hamilton for some foods. We ended up with another calm and relax Deep Bay beach.

Hope to see you Tony again next year.

Statesville, North Carolina
“Best thing you can do in Bermuda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Our group recently rented Tony's boat while we were in Bermuda on a cruise. I can't begin to tell you how great Tony was to work with. Once I emailed Tony, he quickly responded and asked for my phone number and called me right away (he prefers phone calls to emails). Tony kept in great communication with me while I planned this excursion for our group. Not only was his price extremely reasonable, but he did everything in his power to help us with our trip. He also helped me get information on how to obtain internet access for my daughter who was taking online courses, even though this had nothing to do with our boat rental. Tony told me to go to the visitor center in Dockyard and call him once we got off the ship to make sure the weather was cooperating (he said he would not charge us if the weather was bad). The only problem we had was the call wasn't going through. Since it was a beautiful day, we proceeded to Hamilton and once there, the lady at that visitor center had no trouble getting in touch with Tony. Everything went off without a hitch, and everything went just the way Tony said it would (even down to how much the gas would probably cost us). We had a blast on the boat and had a great time snorkeling. I would highly recommend this excursion to anyone, and highly recommend Tony--you cannot ask for anyone nicer!