“Best Dive Outfit in Aruba” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: By working in small groups this allows us the flexibility to adapt to our guests experience a/o needs. Most of our guests are boat diving from our 36' vessel conveniently docked behind the airport.We make scuba diving on your Aruba vacation convenient and enjoyable.Once you arrive at JADS you are more then a guest; you become family. On property: Bar & Grill, rinse area, washrooms...All experience levels are welcomed.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Kearney, Missouri
“Best Dive Outfit in Aruba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

JP and and his staff go out of there way to make every trip safe and special. We just got back from 2 awesome weeks in Aruba and dove with JADS 4 times(8 dives) and got to dive with all the staff. They are extremely professional from the pre-dive briefings to keeping track of the group while down. JP and the gang are very accommodating, going out of their way to make you feel special. There is no better outfit to dive with in Aruba and don't miss out on the best Grouper sandwich on the island, at their bar out front of the shop. Can't beat a great grouper sandwich and ice cold Balashi after a dive. Can't wait to go back.

Visited April 2013

Bloomfield Township, Michigan
“Scuba Aruba”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The whole group at Jads, Annuard, Phil, Chisty, Sue did a great job of taking care of us for the week of diving. There was a nice variety of dives, wrecks, coral and marine life for us to see.
This was much better diving than we anticipated. We were so glad we dove in Aruba and that we choose Jads to be our guides for the week.

San Antonio, Texas
“Flexability and Very Resonable Folks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have visited Aruba several times for business and decided to get certified to have something to enjoy on the weekend. I am thankful and appreciative that I choose Jad's. On short notice via email I let them know when I would be there and they worked around a busy schedule to do the instruction and see some great Aruba dives. I would recommend choosing Jad's if you want experience diving in Aruba. I can't wait to go back and do some boat dives.

Marathon, Florida
8 attraction reviews
“Delicious Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We found this place while driving around the island, and pulled in for a bite to eat. The outdoor setting was just what we had in mind. We ordered the special, fresh grouper served with fries and coleslaw, and it was all excellent! The fish was so fresh and perfectly prepared, and the sides were just as good.

Chichester, New Hampshire
“Should be your first choice for a dive operator”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Just returned from a week in Aruba (3/30/13) and wanted to comment on the experience. We had contacted Jads in October and made reservations for two shore dives on Sunday,followed by two boat dives Tuesday.We were picked up at the promised time and brought to JADS shop to fill out the paperwork and to have two of our party rent their equipment. We were introduced to our divemaster,Rudolph,and the owner JP.
We dove at Mangel Halto and Rocky Beach that day and we had a great time.Rudolph took video and pictures for us that came out fantastic.Saw LOTS of fish and the wreck was a real treat as well.Can't say enough about Rudolph,he gave us excellent instruction and was right with us the entire time,showing us a lot of the macro life we would never have seen.
On Tuesday, Chicha (sp?) picked me up for the boat dives. Scheduled was the Jane Sea wreck first,Barcadara reef second.I have my advanced card and was ok to go to the 90' where she is.
Rudolph was again part of the dive as well as Kristy and Phil. Had a lot of surface chop, but the dives Tuesday I'll never forget-they were really something! Anwar did a great job piloting the boat and helping everyone get in and out of the water.
I called JP the next day to see if I could possibly get a couple more dives in before I left. He fit me in for Thursday for another two boat dives,this time at Arashi reef and Antilla.The crew was the same with the addition of Susanne.She ,Rudolph and Kristy have a wonderful working relationship,they are a good bunch of people and I didn't meet anyone there that wasn't friendly or helpful. I had a great time with JADS and hope to see them again.
Sincerely best wishes,