The hotel was pretty cool for the most part. Friendly staff, clean, right off the beach, nice pool with slide, bar with happy hour, bingo, and the rooms come with a kitchen/ dining area. The grocery store is a five minute walk and the bus stop is a two minute walk. There is also a gym.
It is almost impossible to get cold or even room temperature water in the hotel! The pool closes at 10pm. There is a weird smell from the chemicals used to clean the hallways. The rooms are all tile(no carpet).
If you don't mind hanging out with 50+ year olds with, orange reddish leather skin, white chest hair, gold chain necklaces, saggy butt/boob, comb overs, push room mustaches, veracospe vein, cigar smoking, fat upper pelvic areas then this is the hotel for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service, mixed use 449 room hotel/vacation ownership casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel Oranjestad
- La Cabana Beach And Racquet Club
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach