This was my first visit to La Cabana and my friend and I had a good time. The property is quite large and appears to attract a lot of families, so if you want peace and quiet, this may not be for you. The pool area is fairly large with nice amenities, but it tends to be a bit crowded; if you're more of a beach person however, the property is located on a beautiful stretch of beach with the most amazing white sand and azure-colored water. Although there were several other people on the stretch of beach, we never felt crowded at all and quite enjoyed it.
The two-bedroom condo we stayed in was newly-renovated with a large balcony with ocean view. It was large, nicely-appointed, and very clean. The property is undergoing extensive renovations, so it looks a bit rough at the moment but that will pass. What will remain however is a nice property with good amenities (including a great gym if you like to work out), a friendly staff, and an amazing beach!
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Beach And Racquet Club
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel Oranjestad
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.