We arrived 2/14. Our unit was ready. Oh the lobby looks grear, so modern Went to the pool to see if my friends we there. Felt great to "be home again". To the grocery store .First we got into our Aruba clothes. Oh my toes felt good. We had a car, so to the IGA. ling and Sons. The 1bedroom unit is perfect for 2 adults who like to spread out. I set the coffee maker to start at 4:00 am. Next day,up early and out to the pool, I need shade. New pool and beach rules, they did change daily. So I sat ,coffee cup and towels. Very nice security guards. Now friends started arriving. La Cabana great place to stay. Every morning the poo. And beach people started each morning at 4:25am. The units are clean, some work is happening on the grounds, did hear some noise at times. If you are considering staying here, do it! Staff is friendly and helpful. A smile goes a long way......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service, mixed use 449 room hotel/vacation ownership casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel Oranjestad
- La Cabana Beach And Racquet Club
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach