“We love Moomba!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, International
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hosting a gigantic palapa on the white sand beach, overlooking the Caribbean Sea, MooMba Beach is the place to be on Aruba. The open-air seaside restaurant offers an array of tempting choices for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Next to that, MooMba offers a laid back beach bar featuring a myriad of tropical libations, call drinks, beer and wine, with special occasion parties and live music.
CT
“We love Moomba!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We found Moomba on the first night in Aruba, we stayed next door at the Holiday Inn. This is the best bar on the island and maybe on earth! We loved the bartenders -- Matt, Papi, Roy and especially Ferry!! They were like family by the end of the week. We hope to stay in touch! Food is great, drinks great and what a fantastic atmosphere with the live bands and great music all around!! Can't wait to come back to Moomba soon!!

Visited July 2014

“Great food at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went here after our wedding and had a great time. Food was excellent and at a great price. Staff even gave us champagne for a toast.

Punto Fijo, Venezuela
“Live Talent, Drinking a beer... Ohh Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Friday night after work and in your vacation travel nothing can better than this. In my case After meeting i Just wanted a good place with nice music and great people, I found something else. Live performances, with a great singer ( I remenbered Cindy Lauper in her concerts) Can you imagine that voice singing rock, pop. Oldies and new songs... With a cold beer... Everybody stand up and applauded every song. I will definitely Friday a must for this place.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“After dinner drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Great, relaxing experience on the beach. Frozen drinks were small but good. Service is on Aruban time. Locals tend to come later in the evening.

“Enjoy the Flies With your Meal”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We opted to eat here one night when in Aruba b/c we wanted to eat on the beach and enjoy a sunset. The food was actually very good but the flies were so bad that as I was swatting them I hit my crabcake and off the plate it went. Everyone around us was swatting flies and one family moved off the beach into the covered area. When I showed our waitress, Loida, my crabcake on the ground and explained what happened she just laughed it off and asked me if I wanted to leave the crabcake there for the birds. Clearly the staff has not been trained well as most places would have brought me another crabcake or at least offered. Other restaurants we ate at had fly zapping machines but Loida just said they would go away once the sun went down. They did but our meal was over by then. What a pity that the food was actually good but the service even though she tried to be friendly and joke the situation off was not appropriate. Management should have come over and at least made an effort. I would have given this place a very good score even though they also charged us extra for a little more salad dressing but with the flies and the waitress's attitude I could not justify a better score.

Visited July 2014