.....but we shall return! Intimate, eclectic, friendly, safe, fun place. A great value and a great location. We stayed in one of the "large garden apts" for a 9 day period earlier this month. If you are into the larger hotels, don't stay here - much too quaint. But a 10-15 minute walk, or 3 minute car ride will get you there for a visit. Lovely owners on site with a great dog. Aruba is a fun island - explore and have fun.
Location: Caribbean > Aruba > Palm - Eagle Beach
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool
Ranked #3 of 5 B&Bs / Inns in Palm - Eagle Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This outstanding beachfront, five bedroom, multi-level home in prestigious Malmok boasts open architecture which accentuates the breathtaking ocean views. Enjoy the luxury villa lifestyle while lounging by our private pool. Our home has everything you'll need so your stay at ArubaHouse will be paradise on earth! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Beach House Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Beach House Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach