MVC Eagle beach has a great location and the Tulip restaurant is very good too. The rooms are clean, but spartan. There is no fitness center, and no elevator. The pool is small and it's a little removed from downtown, but only a 5 minute ride to Oranjstad that comes every 20 minutes.
- Also Known As:
- Mvc Eagle Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Mvc Eagle Beach Palm
- Mvc Eagle Beach Hotel
- MVC Eagle Beach Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly staff, clean, affordable, cozy and most importantly; located just across the most beautiful beach of Aruba ‘Eagle Beach’ – welcome to the MVC Eagle Beach Aruba. This charming and quaint little hotel offers you value for money, friendly hospitality, tranquility, basic yet tastefully decorated rooms and an excellent beach escape in beautiful Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your MVC Eagle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.