This small complex is in a nice location, across the road from Eagle Beach. The breakfast is good but nothing special. You can take the bus to Oranjestad or Palm Beach from across the street.
The room is very nice, with a small fridge, airco and a TV. The bed was huge although the mattress was a bit hard.
We stayed in room #104 on the second floor and it had a nice ocean view. You had to take a few steps to go to the second floor.
I would stay here again on my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly staff, clean, affordable, cozy and most importantly; located just across the most beautiful beach of Aruba ‘Eagle Beach’ – welcome to the MVC Eagle Beach Aruba. This charming and quaint little hotel offers you value for money, friendly hospitality, tranquility, basic yet tastefully decorated rooms and an excellent beach escape in beautiful Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your MVC Eagle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mvc Eagle Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Mvc Eagle Beach Palm
- MVC Eagle Beach Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach