When my husband and I stepped from the taxi onto the MVC Eagle Beach property, we were met with waving arms and shouts of hello. This warm welcome shocked us; we've stayed in Aruba seven other times (our first stay at MVC) and those related hotels do not compare at all to MVC's award-winning hospitality. Christy, the spitfire who runs MVC's day-to-day operations, is the key to its success. Before we arrived, I emailed her to request a first floor room because of my difficulty climbing stairs and also to tell her it was my husband's 60th birthday. She gave us an upgrade (more space) and on my husband's birthday she, along with other staff, presented him with a bottle of champagne on the beach. Hats off to the staff at Tulip, MVC's wonderful restaurant, and the beautiful, hardworking women who cleaned up after us each day. The rooms are very clean, the food is super delicious and the property is very quaint and quiet. Reasonable rates, too. (The pool is terribly small; for adults, it's a wading pool.) We had the best vacation at MVC and can't wait to return, IF there's availability after all the positive reviews!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly staff, clean, affordable, cozy and most importantly; located just across the most beautiful beach of Aruba ‘Eagle Beach’ – welcome to the MVC Eagle Beach Aruba. This charming and quaint little hotel offers you value for money, friendly hospitality, tranquility, basic yet tastefully decorated rooms and an excellent beach escape in beautiful Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your MVC Eagle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mvc Eagle Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Mvc Eagle Beach Palm
- MVC Eagle Beach Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach