this is a place to stay when you go to aruba with young children or don't want to pay too much. no frills, no pretentions, no fuss. but clean, cozy atmosphere. helpfull staff, safe surroundings, great rooms, small pool, but hey, who needs a big one when the best beach is less than a minute's walk away. this place used to be the weekend club house for the dutch marines - if it was the best place and best beach for them it surely is the best for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly staff, clean, affordable, cozy and most importantly; located just across the most beautiful beach of Aruba ‘Eagle Beach’ – welcome to the MVC Eagle Beach Aruba. This charming and quaint little hotel offers you value for money, friendly hospitality, tranquility, basic yet tastefully decorated rooms and an excellent beach escape in beautiful Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your MVC Eagle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mvc Eagle Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Mvc Eagle Beach Palm
- MVC Eagle Beach Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach