This was a wonderful place for our 2012 family reunion over Christmas. We were a group of 11, including a baby and a 7 year and we are all lyrical about our stay.
What to expect of Aruba: Aruba has it act together. We felt safe anytime anywhere, which cannot be said for some of the other Caribbean islands.
What to expect of MVC Eagle Beach:
1. wonderful staff (Christy, Theo, Kevin, house keeping just to name a few (I would mention them all by name, if I only remembered),
2. nice, simple, well air-conditioned rooms with a small refrigerator.
3. excellent beach location, crossing the road between the property and the beach is a non-issue and even on the busiest day, Christmas day, the beach was not overcrowded.
4. if you are looking for excursions, just go see Christy and she will take care of it.
5. at least one double room for guests with young children
6. laundry facilities on-site, always handy when traveling with small children
7. trade winds, which will keep the temperatures in check and allow sleeping without the airco
And the friendly atmosphere wins over the guests too, everybody acknowledges and greets the other guests.