My boyfriend and I stayed here for 5 days and 4 nights, and boy do I wish we had stayed longer. It was perfect, if you want some time to relax and enjoy nature! Literally across the street from the most beautiful beach in Aruba. Not as congested as the high rise hotels, which I appreciated a lot. I left the city for some down time not to feel the stress of people and traffic. Christy was an excellent host, she advised us where to go and how to save a buck or two. The room was not luxurious but honestly who needs a luxurious room when you are in Aruba! The room was used for three main things sleep, shower and toilet necessities! The complimentary breakfast was great. Housekeeping was on point. I have no complaints about it, and the AC worked so well that I had to bust out a sweater and some socks! I'm sorry for those who did not have a fabulous experience as I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly staff, clean, affordable, cozy and most importantly; located just across the most beautiful beach of Aruba ‘Eagle Beach’ – welcome to the MVC Eagle Beach Aruba. This charming and quaint little hotel offers you value for money, friendly hospitality, tranquility, basic yet tastefully decorated rooms and an excellent beach escape in beautiful Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your MVC Eagle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mvc Eagle Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Mvc Eagle Beach Palm
- MVC Eagle Beach Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach