“Probably the most gorgeous dinner I'll ever have” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Elements

Elements
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts | L.G. Smith Blvd 55B, Palm - Eagle Beach 0000, Aruba
+297 583 1100
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Organic, International, Vegan
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, World Cuisine menus and extensive Salad Bar. Served on an oceanfront deck with beautiful sunset views. Adults only 18+.
West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
“Probably the most gorgeous dinner I'll ever have”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

My husband and I made reservations at Elements for our fancy pants romantic dinner night. It really did not disappoint. The view is amazing, the beach is quiet (it was so nice to get away from the congested high rise area!), and I appreciate being on a patio as opposed to eating with my feet in the sand.
I wanted to eat a lot of dishes from their extensive menu and did have a little trouble narrowing down what I wanted, so we just took the easy way out and chose the $44 three-course sampling menu. I had the carrot ginger soup, which inspired me to start making carrot soup at home. The salmon with fettucine alfredo was huge and was more than enough for lunch the next day. I ate the whole slice of cheesecake for dessert. This was supposed to be our romantic dinner (and it was) but I was so full that the yoga pants went on as soon as we got back to our room. Oops!

Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Great ocean view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Staying at Bucuti we had breakfast, lunch and dinner at Elements. Service was excellent and the food very good! Several times the executive chef made the rounds asking the diners about their experience. The breakfast buffet was terrific with a variety of fresh fruits,vegetables, smoked salmon pastries and cooked to order eggs and omelettes along with daily specials such as Eggs Benedict. There are three distinct menus for dinner including Vegan.

Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
“Not that special. Good for lunch tho.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed at Bucuti so we ate here a lot.

Dinner was good. They overcooked my wife's steak. The grouper was a generous portion but kind of bland. Artichoke ravioli was an amazing app tho. Would go back just to have that.

Lunch they overcooked a burger. No idea I guess how to get things medium rare. The worst was this awful vegan sandwich that they gave us when we tried to order a caprese salad. Should have sent it back. It came with a passion fruit tartar sauce that tasted/smelled as bad as that sounds.

The view is really good tho. You are on a deck that is completely uncovered at the beach, but I think there are just better places to spend your $ in Aruba.

I will say however if you are staying at Bucuti just stick to the basics and enjoy lunch there. Casear Salad, Quesadilla, or the burger were all good. And poolside service is on point.

Hoboken, NJ
“Great location, good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

The real attraction here is the location by the beach. Overall, our meals were good, but not great. I had excellent french onion soup and the Mahi was fresh. The biggest complaint we had was our treatment by the woman seating us. We came without a reservation later in the evening (when there was ample seating) and we were treated rather rudely. As soon as we advised that we didn't have a reservation and were staying at the neighboring Manchebo resort we were gruffly told by the hostess that the restaurant did not accept cash. When we told her that was not a problem, she then made a point of telling us rather sternly that no children were allowed (we have no children). Maybe her English was off, or maybe she was having a bad day. Either way, it will be our overriding memory of the dinner.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“YAY vegan food in Aruba!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Beautiful atmosphere, delicious VEGAN options. A little bewildered when they looked at me (23 years old) and my sister (20 years old) and aggressively said "there's no children allowed here". Also no vegan desserts :(:( but otherwise I was so excited to find vegan dinner on Aruba right next to my timeshare @ Costa Linda