We go every March for 10-14 days and stay here. It is nice, the people are really nice. Their wifi service is terrible we can never get it to work correctly.
There are almost no young couples here, definitely a much older crowd but that makes it a nice place to relax. Everything closes early so don't come here looking for a beach party, just relaxation.
The beach on the left side and middle of the resort (when you are looking at the water) is MUCH nicer than on the right side - there's red ants there and they attack.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreaming of Paradise? Come and enjoy your next Caribbean Vacation at the Aruba Beach Club!! There's something for everyone at the Aruba Beach Club. Located directly on the beach, this family oriented time-sharing resort boasts an Olympic size swimming pool, children's facilities, tennis courts, outstanding friendly service, clean, well maintained suites and of course the fabulous beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Aruba Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Club Palm - Eagle Beach