My husband and I just came back from a week at Bucuti for our Honeymoon. Pretty much what everyone says in their reviews is true.
We stayed in room 309 which was a first floor Tara suite on the end. At first I thought I would hate being on the ground level, but we ended up loving it because there is a back door that takes you right out to the beach!
We loved the comfortable lounge chairs on the beach. They really give a wonderful touch compared to most resorts. Every day around noon, they came around with cold towels for us on the beach. Everyone talks about frozen fruit but I never saw it. They said it comes out around 2pm. Maybe I slept through it! The water at the beach was the most beautiful I have ever seen with perfect white sand.
We ate lunch at Elements pretty much every day and after the first couple days we realized that the portions were pretty large so we started ordering one meal and sharing. We also went to happy hour every day from 4-6. Drinks are half price and delicious! The bartenders were all very friendly and nice! We never had drinks outside of happy hour because they were a bit on the expensive side. Breakfast every morning was good, but we thought the service could have been a bit better.
We already knew where we wanted to book all of our dinner reservations and everyone that worked at the concierge desk was extremely helpful in booking the reservations for us.
Our week at Bucuti left us with many great memories!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort is award-winning and owner-operated. Recognitions include Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, Top 10 Romantic Retreats in the Caribbean, Green Globe High Achievement Award, and TripAdvisor's 2013 Certificate of Excellence. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach