My review is a long time coming! My husband and I stayed in the Tara Suites in October 2011 for our honeymoon. This was our second time in Aruba and we have not stopped reminiscing since coming back home. We had previously stayed in the high-rise area in the past, which is nice and convenient to access restaurants, however restaurants were quickly accessible from Bucuti by a cab ride. (Cab recommended as there are not many side walks in this low-rise area, and would not recommend walking in the street). Cab rides should be fairly inexpensive. Bucuti had very good food available at their restaurant, but be prepared to wait, service is slow, as everyone seems to be on "island time." But the food was very good. We had breakfast there every morning as it was included, ate lunch there and had dinner a few nights at Bucuti's Restaurant- our waiter we had on the night we ate beachside right by the water was excellent! The only real negative was that I was unaware that I could only help myself to breakfast once. (I had gotten up very early and had breakfast alone, once my husband got up and went down for breakfast, I went to help myself to a little more-what can I say, I LOVE breakfast and vacation is a time I splurge a little! Anyway, I was quickly reprimanded by the head wait person, as she recognized me and said "you cannot have any more, you ate already," this was very embarrassing. The ended up letting me get more breakfast, but "just this once." I understand that she was doing her job, which she takes seriously, but geez!
The resort very clean. Our room very pretty and air quality was terrific, we just had to empty the dehumidifier regularly and if you ask the front desk they can reset the air conditioning so you can make the room as cool as you would like- which was very helpful- however, after a couple of days the air-conditioning seemed to get regulated back to the default setting again, so we had to ask the front desk to have someone re-set it again for us to make it colder-which they did-awesome. Best, most romantic walks on the beach at night in this area also s there is minimal lighting- to encourage sea turtles I've been told- so you can see the stars!
Never a problem finding a shaded place to lay out. The most beautiful beach in Aruba is Bucuti's area! VERY relaxing and quiet. This is not a party place. If you want a gorgeous beach, great food, clean, great air quality in your room, you want to bring a few good books and kick your feet up and have a romantic, relaxing vacation, Bucuti is for you- and I highly recommend the Tara Suites! We will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on the expansive and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. Recognitions include Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, Top Resort in Caribbean, Top 25 for Romance in World, Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily. No all-inclusive packages available, because the resort encourages guests to explore the island and its many great restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach