This was our second trip to Aruba. This place is a paradise. The temperature every day is around 32 C ( 90 F) but a constant breeze makes it very comfortable, even at night. The sand is white but nice and cool to walk on. The new lounge chairs are placed with lots of space between them and with their thick matrasses they are extremely relaxing. The hotel service is excellent also on the beach, At regular intervals chilled towels are distributed and at other times frozen water melon pieces are distributed. I you want a drink or a snack all you have to do is to raise the read flag next to your chair and within a minute a waiter will be at your chair to take the orders. There are a couple of different restaurants to chose from. One on the beach where you dine under the stars. For a romantic dinner on the beach you chose a dinner for two in a private gazebo with private service. A real dining experience you will have if you chose the new Carte Blanche, nut make sure you reserve before you leave fro Aruba. You will enjoy a 7 course dinner with matching wine cooked in front of your eyes. Highly recommended. The hotel it self is perfect in the tiniest detail and you are pampered from the moment you step out of your taxi. A glass of champagne are put in you hand while the friendly reception staff explain everything about your stay. Within minutes you will find yourself in the cool comfortable room with a balcony overlooking the beach (Tara building). The breakfast you can enjoy on the beach or in the comfortable Tara lounge. The hotel is adults only, which means that your vacation will be quite and totally relaxing. You will like a pampered guest in a private home. One additional, but important plus is that you can drink the worlds best tap water here.
We have travelled most of the world but this has become our favourite and we easily endure the 20 hours in the air from Copenhagen. We can't wait to back!
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort is award-winning and owner-operated. Recognitions include Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, Top 10 Romantic Retreats in the Caribbean, Green Globe High Achievement Award, and TripAdvisor's 2013 Certificate of Excellence. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.